Do you want to help sponsor the conference?
This is your chance to help support the event and offset all costs including meals, meeting space rental fees, registration information, the reception, breakast, lunch, breaks, audio/video etc. This will also help offset the costs associated with our keynote speaker, which brings a lot of value to conference. We can't stress how important it is to have your support!
Gold - $1,000
Silver - $750.00
Bronze - $500.00
*Your sponsorship includes one full registration including all meals and drink tickets.
Brandeis Machinery & Supply Company
Do you want to exhibit at the conference?
Exhibitor Registration Information:
The exhibitor area is located just outside the Commonwealth Grand Ballroom, which is conveniently located on the first floor of the Louisville Marriott East hotel. Complimentary wireless internet service will be available in the exhibit area.
Exhibitor Registration Fee - $425.00
*On the registration page, click the exhibitor registration box and then select your booth space below.
Additional Exhibitor/Attendee in Your Booth
Additional Exhibitor Registration - $180.00
*You will be able to register an additional person after the initial registration has been completed.
Due to hotel guarantees, no refunds will be given for registration after February 16, 2018.
Your exhibit fee includes:
- 1 full (one) registration fee
- All meal functions
- 2 drink tickets for the Wednesday night reception
- 1 (one) 6' (foot) skirted table
- Electric for your exhibit
- 2 chairs
Please note: you must be a member of the Kentucky Crushed Stone Association to exhibit at this conference.
Click here to view a larger photo of the Exhibit Layout.
Hotel Room Reservation Information:
The Kentucky Crushed Stone Association has a block of rooms reserved for Wednesday night February 21 at the Louisville Marriott East. Deadline to receive the discounted room rate is January 28, 2018. To reserve a room, call 502-491-1184 and use the "KY Crushed Stone Association" rate. The room rate is $148.00 per night plus tax. We recommend reserving your hotel room early as the room block will fill up. Click here to reserve your hotel room: https://aws.passkey.com/e/49417371
Trade Show Information:
BOOTH SET UP TIME:
Wednesday, February 21 - You may begin setting up your booth at 10:30 a.m. Registration opens at 11:30 a.m. You may remain at your booth during the meeting or sit in on the presentations. Thursday, breakfast is at 7:00 and you may man your booth the entire day.
KEY EXHIBIT TIMES:.
BOOTH SET UP TIME:
Wednesday, February 21 - You may begin setting up your booth at 10:30 a.m. Registration opens at 11:30 a.m. You may remain at your booth during the meeting or sit in on the presentations. Thursday, breakfast is at 7:00 a.m. and you may man your booth the entire day.
KEY EXHIBIT TIMES:.
First Break: Wednesday, February 21 - 3:00 - 3:15 p.m.
Welcome Reception: Wednesday, February 21 - 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m
Breakfast: Thursday, February 22 - 7:00 to 8:15 a.m.
Morning Break: Thursday, February 22 - 9:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: Thursday, February 22 - 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon Break: Thursday, February 22 - 2:20 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Wrap Up: Thursday afternoon, you may begin removing your booth at 4:00 p.m.
(As an exhibitor, you are welcome to sit in on the presentations)
BOOTH SECURITY: The exhibit hall is not locked during non-exhibit hours. Please secure any items from your tables.
BOOTH REMOVAL: Exhibitors can begin removing your booth immediately following the conclusion of the conference on Tuesday at 4:00 p.m.
BOOTH RESTRICTIONS: By exhibitng at this conference, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The KCSA Safety and Educational Seminar is a MEMBERS ONLY event. Companies not belonging to the KCSA will not be allowed to exhibit. Exhibiting companies must be in good standing with the association.
- The Exhibitor will not sublet space or any portion thereof, or place on exhibit any merchandise not ordinarily sold in his regular course of business, without writer consent of the Association.
- The Association reserves the rights to decline, reject, or prohibit an exhibit or Exhibitor or proposed Exhibitor not approved by the Association.
- Exhibits must not project beyond the space allocated. They should not obstruct the view of other exhibits. Space must be provided within the confines of the booth for interviews, demonstrations, distributions of materials, etc. Distribution from stand to stand or in the aisles is forbidden, and exhibitors must confine their exhibit activities to the space for which they have contracted. Strolling entertainment or moving advertisements (robots, persons carrying or wearing signs, scooters, etc.) outside an exhibitor’s space are not permitted.
- Electrical wiring must conform to National Electric Code safety rules and all city and state regulations.
- Audio/Video equipment will be permitted if it does not conflict with other exhibits. Audio-visual presentations and closed circuit exhibitor-generated materials are permitted within a given exhibit as long as they are not operating to the detriment of a neighboring exhibitor. The use of sound devices such as: megaphones, loudspeakers, or other devices, to attract attention are prohibited.
- Exhibitors will not be allowed individual booth raffles. Exhibitors are allowed 1 door prize with a minimum value of $100 if they choose to participate in the door prize drawing at the conclusion of the conference on Tuesday afternoon. Exhibits shall not injure or deface the walls or floors of the building, booths or equipment. When such damage appears, the exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged. No helium balloons or outside food/beverages (with the exception of small promotional snack giveaways, for example having a candy dish).
- The Association reserves the right to restrictor remove exhibits which fail to abide by these rules and regulations or threaten the integrity of the Trade Show. In the event of such restriction or removal, KCSA will not be liable for any refund or other exhibit expenses.
- Due to a limited number of exhibit spaces, we are asking exhibitors to only reserve 1 (one) space during the registration process.