Click on the BLUE REGISTRATION LINKS (ABOVE or BELOW) to register on-line. Paying w/credit card is a secured online transaction using PayPal).
Do you want to help sponsor the conference?
This is your chance to help support the event and offset all costs including meals, meeting space rental fees, registration information, the reception, breakast, lunch, breaks, audio/video etc. This will also help offset the costs associated with our keynote speaker, which brings a lot of value to conference. We can't stress how important it is to have your support!
Gold - $1,000
Silver - $750.00
Bronze - $500.00
*Your sponsorship includes one full registration including all meals and drink tickets.
Brandeis Machinery & Supply
Process Machinery Inc
Rudd Equipment Company
Epic Imaging Consultants
Kentuckiana Seismic & Survey
KCIT: KCSA Discounted Health Plan
Mine Equipment Design LLC
Unified Screening and Crushing
Do you want to exhibit at the conference?
Exhibitor Registration Information:
The exhibitor area is located just outside the meeting space and in part of the lobby area located on the first floor. Both areas will have bars setup during our reception on Wednesday night. The bar near exhibit booth 1-17 is a termporary bar for our event. The bar near exhibit booth 18-34 is a permanent structure that the Embassy uses each night for their happy hour.
Exhibitor Registration Fee - $450.00
*On the registration page, click the exhibitor registration box and then select your booth space below.
Additional Exhibitor/Attendee in Your Booth
Additional Exhibitor Registration - $180.00
*You will be able to register an additional person after the initial registration has been completed.
Due to hotel guarantees, no refunds will be given for registration after January 15, 2019.
Your exhibit fee includes:
- 1 full (one) registration fee
- All meal functions
- 2 drink tickets for the Wednesday night reception
- 1 (one) 6' (foot) skirted table
- Electric for your exhibit
- 2 chairs
Please note: you must be a member of the Kentucky Crushed Stone Association to exhibit at this conference.
Exhibit Booths - As of 1.7.19
Booth 1 - Smart Farm Systems, Inc.
Booth 2 - Williams Weld Service LLC
Booth 3 - United Central Industrial Supply
Booth 4 - Sauls Seismic
Booth 5 - Mid-Atlantic Loadrite
Booth 6 - Meade Equipment
Booth 8 - Construction Machinery Company
Booth 9 - Rock Drilling, Inc.
Booth 10 - Epic Imaging Consultants
Booth 11 - Belt Tech
Booth 12 - ECSI
Booth 13 - Aggregate Processing Inc
Booth 14 - Tema Isenmann
Booth 15 - Unified Screening and Crushing
Booth 16 - Kentuckiana Seismic & Survey
Booth 17 - McGriff Insurance Services
Booth 18 - Roppel Radiator
Booth 19 - Wilson Equipment
Booth 20 - Hoyt Wire Cloth
Booth 21 - Brandeis Machinery & Supply
Botth 22 - Brandeis Machinery & Supply
Booth 23 - The EC Group of Kentucky, LLC
Booth 24 - Rudd Equipment Company
Booth 25 - Midwestern Industries, Inc.
Booth 26 - Whayne Supply Company
Booth 29 - Polydeck Screen Corporation
Booth 30 - Process Machinery Inc.
Booth 31 - Mine Equipment Design LLC
Booth 32 - Thaman Rubber Company
Hotel Room Reservation Information:
The Kentucky Crushed Stone Association has a block of rooms reserved for Wednesday night January 23 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington/UK Coldstream. Deadline to receive the discounted room rate is January 9, 2019. To reserve a room, call 859-455-5000 and use the "KY Crushed Stone Association" rate. The room rate is $139.95 per night plus tax. We recommend reserving your hotel room early as the room block will fill up.
Click here to reserve your hotel room
Please note that check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. All room cancellations must be received no later than 48 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations made after this time, or no shows, will be charged for 1 night's stay.
Trade Show Information:
KEY EXHIBIT TIMES:.
Set up time: - You may begin setting up your exhibit booth at 10:30 a.m.
First Break: Wednesday - 3:00 - 3:15 p.m.
Welcome Reception: Wednesday - 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m
Breakfast: Thursday - 7:00 to 8:15 a.m.
Morning Break: Thursday - 9:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: Thursday - 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon Break: Thursday - 2:20 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Wrap Up: Thursday afternoon, you may begin removing your booth at 4:00 p.m.
(As an exhibitor, you are welcome to sit in on the presentations)
BOOTH SECURITY: The exhibit hall is not locked during non-exhibit hours. Please secure any items from your tables.
BOOTH REMOVAL: Exhibitors can begin removing your booth immediately following the conclusion of the conference on Tuesday at 4:00 p.m.
BOOTH RESTRICTIONS: By exhibitng at this conference, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The KCSA Safety and Educational Seminar is a MEMBERS ONLY event. Companies not belonging to the KCSA will not be allowed to exhibit. Exhibiting companies must be in good standing with the association.
- The Exhibitor will not sublet space or any portion thereof, or place on exhibit any merchandise not ordinarily sold in his regular course of business, without writer consent of the Association.
- The Association reserves the rights to decline, reject, or prohibit an exhibit or Exhibitor or proposed Exhibitor not approved by the Association.
- Exhibits must not project beyond the space allocated. They should not obstruct the view of other exhibits. Space must be provided within the confines of the booth for interviews, demonstrations, distributions of materials, etc. Distribution from stand to stand or in the aisles is forbidden, and exhibitors must confine their exhibit activities to the space for which they have contracted. Strolling entertainment or moving advertisements (robots, persons carrying or wearing signs, scooters, etc.) outside an exhibitor’s space are not permitted.
- Electrical wiring must conform to National Electric Code safety rules and all city and state regulations.
- Audio/Video equipment will be permitted if it does not conflict with other exhibits. Audio-visual presentations and closed circuit exhibitor-generated materials are permitted within a given exhibit as long as they are not operating to the detriment of a neighboring exhibitor. The use of sound devices such as: megaphones, loudspeakers, or other devices, to attract attention are prohibited.
- Exhibitors will not be allowed individual booth raffles. Exhibitors are allowed 1 door prize with a minimum value of $100 if they choose to participate in the door prize drawing at the conclusion of the conference on Tuesday afternoon. Exhibits shall not injure or deface the walls or floors of the building, booths or equipment. When such damage appears, the exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged. No helium balloons or outside food/beverages (with the exception of small promotional snack giveaways, for example having a candy dish).
- The Association reserves the right to restrictor remove exhibits which fail to abide by these rules and regulations or threaten the integrity of the Trade Show. In the event of such restriction or removal, KCSA will not be liable for any refund or other exhibit expenses.
- Due to a limited number of exhibit spaces, we are asking exhibitors to only reserve 1 (one) space during the registration process.