2023-2024 Leadership Kentucky Crushed Stone Application
Thank you for your interest in 2023-2024 Leadership Kentucky Crushed Stone program. Below you will find the application.
- All applications will be evaluated on their merit alone using the following criteria:
- Diversity (job, role, Associate/Producer member)
- Tenure (length of current job/role)
- Leadership Experience (within current company and outside of industry)
- Association participation
- Please take time and be as thorough and thoughtful in your answers as possible.
- It is your responsibility to contact your references and have them return an official Reference Form (see attached).
- The tuition for the 2023 -2024 Leadership Kentucky Crushed Stone program is $3,300.00 per individual.
- The tuition does not include lodging and/or transportation to/from program sessions.
- Once the class has been identified, we will work with each participant on billing for tuition.
- Additionally, your investment covers the cost(s) at each hotel (food and beverages and setup), any outside speakers, transportation for the group at each location, all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) etc.
Each Session will include the following components:
1. Technical (facility tour/subject matter expert), safety discussion at the facility.
2. Self-development (individual, team, organization).
3. Networking (with local industry leadership).
4. Political (get to know your local politicians/advocate on our industry's behalf).
1.Hotel Location: Green Turtle Bay - Dates: Wednesday, September 20 - Friday, September 22
2. Location: Bardstown, KY - Dates: Wednesday, November 8 - Friday, November 10
3. Location: Downtown Lexington area - Dates: Wednesday, February 6 - Friday, February 8, 2024
4. Location: Northern KY - Dates: Wednesday, May 8 - Friday, May 10, 2024